non-profit, faith-community sponsored charity organization
ECHO has grown from being a food pantry and clothing depot to being a charity organization called upon to help meet temporary housing, food, transportation and other emergency needs for low-income families. Our services include:
- Food Pantry – providing food, including commodities
- Janesville Farmer’s Market Vouchers
- Senior “Stockbox” Program
- Bread & other Food provided to breakfast clubs, agencies,etc.
- Emergency Rent Assistance
- Emergency Lodging
- Cleaning & Personal Supplies
- Diapers & Baby Food
- Gas & Bus Vouchers – out of funding
- Humane Society Pet Pantry
Last year, ECHO had 21 area restaurants participate. This year we would like to invite you to join us in the fight against hunger! Participating establishments donate 10% of Monday, June 6th gross sales to ECHO.
- Citrus Cafe
- Charlies Place
- Culvers - Milton Ave., Midland Rd., and Court St.
- Dairy Queen - Court St.
- Eagle Inn
- East Point Sportz Pub
- GR's Sandwich Shoppe
- H&S Express Hibachi & Sushi
- Kealy's Kafe
- Knute's Bar & Grill
- Luke's Deli
- Lucy's Loon Lake Coffee & Deli
- Mac's Pizza Shack
- Milwaukee Grill
- My Apartment Pub & Grill
- Panda Garden
- Peking Chinese
- Prime Quarter
- Riley's Sports Bar & Grill
- Sneakers Sports Bar
- Time Out Pub & Eatery
- Wedge Inn East
Check back often - More being added daily!
Janesville Country Club 608-754-5333
11:00 AM / 02:00 PM Parker High School (608) 754-5333
Lunch and Fundraiser to support ECHO, fighting to end hunger in Janesville w/handmade soups from restaurants along w/artisan breads.
- Soup, Bread, Beverage, and Dessert Only: Price TBA
- Soup, Bread, Beverage, Dessert and Hand Thrown Bowl: Price TBA
- Soup, Bread, Beverage, Dessert, Hand Thrown Bowl, and Reserved Seating with Servers: Price TBA
ADVANCE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT:
Soups from these Participating Locations
Eagle Inn, GR's Sandwich Shoppe, Luke's Deli, Mac's Pizza Shack, My Apartment, Quaker Steak & Lube, and Red Robin
Check back soon - More being added daily!
ECHO stands for Everyone Cooperating to Help Others
ECHO seeks to help people help themselves through its programs and services, not readily available through other sources, and to assist them in utilizing other existing services and programs in the community. It does not impose any theological or political value system upon those served. It exists through the generosity of others in the community. Congregations help us, so do many individuals, businesses, school and community groups, foundations, and social service agencies. Requests for assistance may be made at the ECHO Office.