Empty Bowls To Go
Fundraiser to support ECHO, fighting to end hunger in Janesville with handmade soups from local restaurants
- Basics Co-Op: Coconut & Curry Lentil Soup
- Best Events Catering: Curried Cauliflower Soup
- BTC Culinary Arts Students: Italian Chicken & Orzo
- Citrus Café: Chicken Noodle Soup
- Culvers: Broccoli Cheese
- Ding A Ling Supper Club: Chicken Corn Chowder
- Eagle Inn: Beef Vegetable
- ECHO: Bean Over My Hammy
- G R Sandwich: Squash Apple Sweet Potato
- Jeff’s Kitchen: Southwest Chicken w/ Beans & Rice
- Jeff’s Kitchen: Potato Leek
- Knute’s: Bacon Cheeseburger
- Luke’s Deli: Pumpkin Chili
- Mac’s Pizza Shack: Captain Ken’s Chili
- Mercy Hospital: Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
- Milwaukee Grill: Chicken Noodle
- My Apartment: Creamy Potato with Bacon
- Panera: Tomato Bisque
- Russ’s Park Place: Stuffed Green Pepper Soup
- Sidelines: Chili
- SSM Health Janesville: Roasted Red Pepper and Smoked Gouda Bisque
- The Lark Market: Chicken Passatelli
- Vert Café & Plant Gallery/MacFarlane Pheasant: Smoked Pheasant Florentine
How to order
- Soups will be pre-sold in quart freezer safe containers.
- Orders will be taken starting 10/1/20 at noon until sold out.
- Pricing: $10 per quart.
Pickup date & location
Pickup will be done as a drive-thru at YMCA of Northern Rock County’s back parking lot off of Court Street on October 23 from 11:00am to 1:00pm.