Thanksgiving Basket Distribution
Notice: Due to COVID-19, ECHO will not be accepting donations of cookies and bars. Please consider purchasing canned cranberries, green beans and corn instead.
Client sign-up dates
- Oct. 4 to Nov. 15
To sign up for these events, please bring:
- Photo ID
- Current utility bill with Janesville address (Alliant, water, cable, landline)
- Proof of all household income
- If no income, bring in Food Stamp Benefit form showing no income
Please consider making a donation
Sponsors are needed for the Thanksgiving baskets. Each basket costs $30.
If you would like to make a donation to help feed families for Thanksgiving, please donate online or send a check to the ECHO Office at 65 S. High St., Janesville, WI 53548, made out to: “ECHO Thanksgiving.”
Canned Cranberry Drive will be starting October 4. ECHO would like to get 1,200 cans for the Thanksgiving Basket program.
How to volunteer
Due to COVID-19, we will be accepting a limited number of volunteers. Volunteers need to sign-up in advance by calling Fran at (608) 754-5333.
- Grocery bags can be picked up at ECHO for youth groups and organizations to decorate starting October 4.
- Please bring your decorated bags to ECHO by Friday, Nov. 12.